Welcome to Rockerman of Texas
At our shop in Weatherford, we create beautiful and distinctive cedar furniture, from our famous rockers and double rockers, to our great benches, porch swings, Adirondack chairs, stationary chairs and tables. We hand-cut, hand-sand and hand-assemble every single piece using quality materials and craftsmanship.
Our furniture takes you back to a simpler time when relaxation ruled! From the oversized design to the contoured seat to the sturdy construction, everything feels just right. And, Rockerman of Texas furniture gets better with age, like a well-made pair of cowboy boots. So fall into one of our rockers... you just might fall in love!
Created by Mother Nature, Constructed by Hard-working Craftsmen
Here’s what sets Rockerman of Texas apart:
- Each piece we make is built to order. We do not carry inventory.
- Our furniture is hand-made from cedar, chosen for its natural aversion to decay, bug resistance and affinity for staining evenly and attractively. Our cedar is sustainably-farmed from the forests of Northern California.
- Each piece is cut to the right length and shape, then sanded and assembled by hand.
- We use dados and dowels in the construction process, which provide extra durability and quality you can trust
- The curved rocker boards are constructed by laminating two boards together. This step is a crucial factor in the strength and integrity of the design, allowing the rocker to support the weight of the chair and the person in it. You'll notice the outcome of this process in the smooth ride our rockers provide.
- Our pieces are oversized, yet comfortably fit all body types and shapes. The seats are contoured to fit each person perfectly. Just have a seat in our rocker and you’ll understand the Rockerman of Texas difference. You’ll instantly feel our rockers taking you to a relaxing place!
- We can personalize your chosen piece with a custom, laser-engraved brand. In fact, 9 out of 10 pieces we sell are branded. It’s fun to make your rocker your own!
- Some say service is a lost art, but we pride ourselves on satisfying our customers. We’ve never had an unhappy customer and we’ll make sure you’re not the first!
- Our entire line is proudly made in the USA!
Whichever piece you choose – from the original rocker and double rockers to our swings, tables and benches – you’ll receive the same high-quality materials, proven building techniques and outstanding attention to detail.